Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Some Click Bait Makes Me Think Our Extinction Won't Be Due To Weather

It is getting pretty bad when one of the click bait things on the side of the facebook page says, "10 Celebs Who Suck In The Bedroom", or something close to it.  I refused to click.  Besides one mans trash is another's treasure.

How dumb and idiotic is a society where something like that will attract huge numbers of viewers/clickers.  I think they use the word "suck" here as more of an adjective than a verb.  Although, either way, how do the authors of this nonsense know?

Of course there is that optimistic side of me that wants to cheer and exclaim,  "Yay!!!  There are famous hotshot celebrities who are as bad in the bedroom as I am.  Yipee!!".   But what if it is all lies, and no one is as bad as I am?  Now that would suck.  Yet, the famous are the ones being publicly graded and subjected to these unpleasant assertions.  I fly under the radar.

Who told the meme machine who was so bad in bed?   If it was their partners, then I have to wonder if maybe it is the blabber mouths who suck.  How could the others be any good if their riffraff trash dishing partners are hopelessly incapable of rewarding intimacy?  

It is sad on so many levels.  Really bodes poorly for the species.   I can understand stupid wastes of time, but the stuff of this nature indicates people are so unhappy and feel like such failures that they want to feel better by trashing others.  People they don't even know.

How can the same species of creature invent and build and make use of air conditioning and also pedal such moronic tripe?  It boggles the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive