Saturday, December 31, 2016

OK. Here's An Example of What Irks Me

Here we go, making up stuff and writing it all over a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio toasting something.  It is from some movie.  I guarantee he was not saying what is written on the photo as if he is saying it.  No, he just has that smirky, knowing look.  It is a facial expression, and use of body language which seems to know something.  But it is acting.

Every time you turn around some Leo pic toasting is circulated with inane text espousing some viewpoint that Leo is not pushing.  It gives it weight though to have that authoritative yet whimsical personality in the image.  Actors sometimes have a presence that just makes you believe whatever they are selling.  That includes male and female.  I think some females don't like the word actress.  I can see that.  Not sure it matters.

You never know.  People get all wound up over nothing and then think they have a right to harass the culprit who does something egregious like wear a Trump shirt of some kind.  People are getting rabid like never before over this election.  It is bizarre.

But take it from Leo

No.  I will bet into triple digit dollars that Leo did not say these things.  None of it.  I just think not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive