Saturday, December 31, 2016

I Get Reset

My disdain for new year's madness is not bias against second chances, resets,  or rebirth in any form. It only makes sense that everyone's reset situation be different.  Well spread out anyway.  My new year is not January 1.   I was born in February.  If resets work best at end of one cycle and entering another,  one's birthday should be more appropriate than the one size fits all new year hooplah.

If this is how we acknowledged the cycles then it would be too spread out for the sort of mass inebriation all at once that new year's eve yields.  I wonder how that works.  I guess we are better off with one universal calendar.  But the year end thing is poorly done.  Maybe there is a classier way to celebrate it.  So far I see no trend in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive