Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Secret Points of Importance

In all the nonsense I see online about the Electoral College and other matters dealing with politics and The Election there seems to be a real dearth of insight when it comes to these very important elements to consider.

Concepts to ponder: republic. tyranny of majority. what is an intrinsic-to-being-human-right? God given right, if you will. Lack of grasp of this explains why so many continually seek solace from the very monster which promotes so many woes.

Democrats can't afford for the word "right" to be defined properly. In pandering for votes, they try to convince people that it is their right to judge and control how others spend their earnings. That's democracy. Actually, with no qualifiers, it is.

I don't really know what republicans think. I really have always disliked the democratic party. I think Mr. Bobo was a democrat, and I know my civics teacher was. What a creep. He asked for discussion about a progressive income tax, for or against, pro and con. I was against but very articulate in my reasoning. He then did the typical democrat thing and tried to bully this 14 year old kid, in his class. Coward.  

He tried making fun of me to get the class in on the ridicule. It didn't work. I had friends back then and girls liked me. He really pushed it. I got kicked out for the rest of the hour. Even back then democrats used ridicule and abuse to battle logic and true diversity; diversity of thought. They hate it. And they've been assaulting the institutions of higher learning and public education for 100 years I'm guessing.

You can do very well in that system as long as you are of the right stuff. The right thinking.

Every time I think republicans might offer a good alternative they parade out these bizarre goof ball creeps like Mitch McConnell. He's a panderer and people know it. You may halfway agree with him bit when it really counts he is unreliable and tends to blow smoke. After seeing some of these characters I begin to realize why they call everyone else, "of color". Its like a friggin enclave of vampires. Some of those people really are transparent. I shouldn't be talking looks.

Republicans make me mad because they do such a poor job of being a good alternative to the democrats. Both parties will march us toward an eventual totalitarian state and world after that. That is what I think. They will both keep us in military conflicts overseas while restricting freedoms at home in response to "the growing threat".

Remember the outrage when people did not embrace president Obama. And remember how he went around with all these "Office of The President-elect of the United States of America". Lots of official looking seals. He was on it full tilt screwing with Bush until he was actually there. If weren't a fan you were racist. Now the same people say you are racist if you didn't like their recent candidate. Now they unload the misogyny word.

Anyone know the counterpart word? Do any of these misandrists know? Doubtful, yet their pictures are right there in the dictionary beside the word.

I'm thinking a good cause for this first lady would be to promote a healthy nudist lifestyle due to the vitamin D deficiency all across America. It is the vitamin D crisis. She can be the poster girl for this worthy effort.

And I have to say, I have a lot of questions about the pres-elect. I am kind of holding my breath, hoping nothing awful happens which would prevent his inauguration. That could be worse that whatever damage he plans to do. I do not actually find him more dangerous than Hillary, still. Or than most at that level of politics. In his case it is like a loose cannon on the grounds.  

In the other case it is a very tangled but strong web, (I would say "robust" but I have come to believe that is some sort of progressive code word, and I do not want to make contact) woven by crony capitalists, international bankers, and of course the people who make bullets and such. If you honestly
Just because. No real reason


think the entrenched Clintons, Schumers, and that ilk are driven by high ideals and not deals, you are someone to whom I would like to sell all the junk I own and the rainbow rights to Mt. Laguna.

By the way a natural right, God given right, does not include your right to forced labor or the property of another. None of that. Politicians often promote the result as the right, rather than the choice to pursue a thing as the right. You have a right to exercise. You do not have a right to be Mr Universe. You may or may not do that.

You have a right to seek shelter but not to demand it. Now people may choose to see to it that no one has to be out in they rain unless they want that. But it is not a natural right. Anything involving time and effort of another is not your automatic natural right.

Contracts of various types entitle one to whatever was promised but that is different. Defining things properly does not mean I think the fake rights lists from people like FDR or the UN are all awful things but they are not natural rights. I wish they were. I could demand the right to peace of mind and somehow finally have it.

I could demand the perfect mate because it is my right not to be a lonely loser. Why do my demands not get met?

It has been about a decade since I felt this bad and freaky inside. I shall once again overcome. I cannot dies until there is no mess and no hassle. And we ain't there yet. I suspect that when we are I will be loving life and be worth someone's time for the long haul. But right now I am not there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive