Friday, November 11, 2016

Movie Reviews: Snowden. The Accountant.

I thought Snowden was pretty good.  I've never thought he was ill motivated.  Beyond that, I don't know.  Good movie.

The Accountant was great, I thought.  I liked the character and the story.  I don't keep up enough to know it seems I've heard negative attitudes toward Ben Affleck.  No idea why.  Rather not know, actually.  There may have been some violence but nothing too bad.  They mostly had it coming.
So, there you have it.

I don't go into analysis of the story the cinematography or the emoting of the actors.  I say if it is bad.

These two movies were good and the latter was especially good.  OK.  Snowden was Good +.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive