Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I'd Give A Lot

Right now I would sign over half of what I own to anyone who could straighten out this mess and get me up to date in the world of officialdom.  The place would have to be really good and squeaky clean, streamlined and organized.
By it would be a very good pay day.
Any takers?  I may tend to negotiate down but we are talking some good money.  Like taking cigarette butts from a junkie.  Or something.  Hey, I don't smoke.  Still.  That is helpful, but no guarantee I won't kick the bucket before I get all straight and right.  So, I am betting God wants you to fix this mess and help me not implode for a final time.
lots of love )LOL
 Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't make comments any easier, I don't think. People are having trouble--google tries to kidnap them. I'll loosen up one more thing and let's see. Please give it a try

About Me

My photo
Ballistic Mountain, CA, United States
Like spring on a summer's day

Followers

Blog Archive